From the Game Description at the official site.
· Lead the Tribulation Force from the book series , including Rayford, Chloe, Buck and Bruce against Nicolae Carpathia – the AntiChrist.
[NOTE: Of course, the Bible says in Revelation 13 that no one is able to make war against the Beast, and that he will be given authority to overpower the saints.]
· Conduct physical & spiritual warfare : using the power of prayer to strengthen your troops in combat and wield modern military weaponry throughout the game world.
[NOTE: Of course, believers will be martyred for their faith. They will not be fighting a holy war with physical weapons.]
· Recover ancient scriptures and witness spectacular Angelic and Demonic activity as a direct consequence of your choices.
[NOTE: Of course, there are no ancient scriptures to recover, and angelic and demonic activity is pretty much INVISIBLE.]
· Command your forces through intense battles across a breathtaking, authentic depiction of New York City .
[NOTE: See above.]
· Control more than 30 units types – from Prayer Warrior and Hellraiser to Spies, Special Forces and Battle Tanks!
[NOTE: This is ridiculous.]
· Enjoy a robust single player experience across dozens of New York City maps in Story Mode – fighting in China Town , SoHo , Uptown and more!
[NOTE: Ummm . . . where’s New York mentioned in the book of Revelation?]
· Play multiplayer games as Tribulation Force or the AntiChrist’s Global Community Peacekeepers with up to eight players via LAN or over the internet!
[NOTE: How Christian is it to actually pretend to control the Antichrist’s forces in a computer game?]